A Tribute to Mother
Our Mother passed away on Wednesday, December 5, 2012. I hope to continue making you proud as a daughter and as a MeMaw. I will miss our Sunday talks but will definately remember the talks we had. You will be sorely missed.
The picture was taken on Sunday, December 1st right after church. Mother and I spoke that day and she was telling me all about her Sunday School class and what nice people are there. She seemed very happy.
The picture was taken on Bev's porch the Spring Jeannie and I went to visit. Mother was in such good spririts having her three girls together.
Here's Mother with her three girls, Jeannie, Beverly and Dottie. We were on our way to out to lunch - we were in a bit of a hurry as you can see - the look on Mother's face was, OK take the picture and let's go eat. Mother loved to go eat. :)
The was taken the morning before Jeannie and I headed back to Florida. Mother was so happy and in such a good mood. She loved having us all there together.
There will be more pictures posted...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home