Update info since last update info...
Why does it take me so long to update my blog? Yes, I'm still working at UF. Yes, I am still very involved with my man. Yes, I am still very much involved with my grandchildren.
Oh well - weeds need pulling. Grass needs cutting but dad-gummit - here's an update even if it is just a shorty.
It has been raining for days which is a good thing. LC is coming up this evening and we will have a good time - we always do. That is a given.
Oh well - weeds need pulling. Grass needs cutting but dad-gummit - here's an update even if it is just a shorty.
It has been raining for days which is a good thing. LC is coming up this evening and we will have a good time - we always do. That is a given.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home