Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pictures

Pictures taken to be shared.  Click on the first picture, they are not in any order - just like my life...but posted all the same.

Madelyn with her love of color.

Of course something purple.

Oh my - I love this child!

Sweet child!

Loves her picture taken, especially wearing a tutu.

William and Honey Dog!

The boy loves Gina's Honey Dog!

Madelyn and William with Honey Dog at Gina's.

Madelyn at MeMaw's

Old Shed gone bye-bye

William and his trumpet. 

How'd she get back in there?  That girl is something else.

William and his trumpet again.

There's my Maddy.

Madelyn, Dad and William - they love their Dad!

William at his usual - hanging on to his Dad.

I can tell she is thinking but told to be nice with her out loud thoughts.

Christmas time 2012

Papa and his children.

Buffett table in dining room looking ever so sweet!

My Maddy

She loves her picture taken.

Lady overlooking pond - work in the makings.

Side view of Lady at the Pond.

William and Leia

Standoff between William and Leia

I think they love each other...

Leia wants to be in front of the photo.  Be strong William - be strong/

I love this boy - he loves to mess with his MeMaw!

Yep, he's so strange and ever so cute!

Sand figures - This is William's

Mad and her sand figures.

One proud Madelyn

Lordy he's growing up way too fast.

My handsome grandson - almost as tall as me now at the age of 9.

New shed - high hopes of serenity in the near future.

This was the spot for new shed - Ed was right on target of placement.

A drill, a lager and a pair of gloves puts the boy in "get er done" mode for sure!

YEAH!!!!

Recital well done!

Flowers Imogene Rhodes sent to Jeannie at Mother's funeral.  Very lovely, very thoughtful.

Just a few of the cousins at Bev's (Back Row:  Ryan, Kenny Wayne, Ed, Stephanie)
(Front Row:  Becky Gwen and Nikki).

Something was apparently funny going on there...

Another pic of the cousins

Yet another pic

Christmas time in Tampa shot.

Yep, attention span has taken it's toll on this gathering - I'd say "Squirrel" but then Stephanie would not be in the picture - she would be cooking that squirrel - (Larry Adkins' daughter for sure!).

I just thought I would add as many pictures as I could in one sitting and while I had a moment to do so.  Enjoy all and if you have a picture you want me to post - send them to me and send me any story you want - I will post to the blog.  Love, peace and happiness to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home