Memories with Cousin Bobbie
I was fortunate enough to catch up a little with Bobbie Lee, my first cousin and the only daughter of Aunt Jannie, Daddy's youngest sister. You follow me yet?
Here is Bobbie, Carla (Bobbie's daughter), and Aunt Jannie which is Bobbie's Mother and Carla's grandmother. I could practically write a best seller on stories of Aunt Jannie. We love you all!
Here's another one Bobbie sent me - oh I love this:
Bobbie said this picture of her and her Mom when they lived in Gatestille, Texas right next door to a Rodeo.
I will be posting an oldie of Bobbie at age 3 month, held by her Dad, our Uncle Bob - more to come.
To be cont.
Here is Bobbie, Carla (Bobbie's daughter), and Aunt Jannie which is Bobbie's Mother and Carla's grandmother. I could practically write a best seller on stories of Aunt Jannie. We love you all!
Here's another one Bobbie sent me - oh I love this:
Bobbie said this picture of her and her Mom when they lived in Gatestille, Texas right next door to a Rodeo.
I will be posting an oldie of Bobbie at age 3 month, held by her Dad, our Uncle Bob - more to come.
To be cont.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home