Just remember to smile...no one knows the difference...
Then you get to work, oh I love having a job, it sure beats not being able to sleep in that comfortable bed, the one that the mattress is just right and to think it is that old and still holding me up off the floor.
Wow, I'm so glad I don't have to pay for this air-conditioning - it is to blasted cold in my office - I refer to it being colder than a witches breath. Now that I think about it, would a witches breath be cold, you would think it to be musty, warm and smelling like grub worms...but really not sure about that one now that I think about it....Oh Great, something else to think about.
Oh, I must to get the mail - tra la la off I go to the wonderful land of letters and bills to be paid. My, I am so lucky to be able to even know that skippy song in my head.
Just stop it right there young lady....you are suffering from pure BS and my a wonderful act of BS it is. Good job young lady - you, my dear win the award if only in your mind for the day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home