Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Still Decluttering

Yes, took down the old shed, bought a new shed, now getting rid of all the stuff from the old and trying to put very little in the new.  A never ending task lately but one day...I keep telling myself...one day...

Decluttering is hard enough and now learning to letting it go - some days I wake up with "let it all go."  So many memories, so so much stuff!  So far the new shed has been an excellent playhouse for William, Madelyn, and Brooke.  I will have to post pictures soon on all the fun we have there.  Brooke, William and Madelyn playing cards, colorbook coloring and yes, even tap dancing for the two girls, Madelyn and Brooke.  Fun, fun, fun while MeMaw and Gina go through yet another bag of goodies to go through to donate.

Thank you Gina Murray for keeping me on task!  Thank you Brooke Murray for being such a good little friend to Madelyn and William - they love you so much and we love our time together. 

Thank you Ed for feeding us good food and helping with the heavy stuff (except Gina can tote heavy with the best of them for sure)!  :)


Pictures of the front porch gang next time...I promise.  As you can see behind the shed - there are stacks and stacks of things yet to go through and donate, donate, donate.  "One man's junk is another man's treasure."  Some days I feel productive, some days not so much.  Trying to keep emotions at bay right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home