Getting "Up to Snuff" with Blog
I'm not sure why it takes me so long to post anything on my blog. OK, well I do know as I am quite the busy one with job, house sitting, grandchildren, trying to declutter the lovely abode and oh yes, my relationship. Will not mention here and there were a bit of a health set-back. I'm glad system is getting back in order so to speak.
Here are some latest of my one and only William and Madelyn.
Madelyn received accolades at the Lady Gators Basketball game recently. We all joined her at the O'Connell Center for a great game but most of all seeing the smile on her face as she walked across the basketball court. She received a certificate and a T-Shirt. Her smile was so beautiful as she walked across the stage - she said she was so nervous.
Here are some latest of my one and only William and Madelyn.
Madelyn received accolades at the Lady Gators Basketball game recently. We all joined her at the O'Connell Center for a great game but most of all seeing the smile on her face as she walked across the basketball court. She received a certificate and a T-Shirt. Her smile was so beautiful as she walked across the stage - she said she was so nervous.
William recently had a Solo Ensemble at Buchholz High School Auditorium. There were 14 Districts in attendance and William played his cornet. He received Superior. Details to come...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home