Playing Catch Up when I can
Gosh, it is already the year 2020 and it thrills me that I am here to enjoy seeing my grandchildren grow into wonderful teenagers.
So many things are going on all the times it seems but then again, a lot of things remains the same as my relationship with LC who continues to come to Gainesville (322) to see me every other weekend and the grandchildren come see their Memaw when their busy life makes time.
My son and I see each a little more often and I love every moment.
Until I have more time to add pictures and up to date news; peace out.
So many things are going on all the times it seems but then again, a lot of things remains the same as my relationship with LC who continues to come to Gainesville (322) to see me every other weekend and the grandchildren come see their Memaw when their busy life makes time.
My son and I see each a little more often and I love every moment.
Until I have more time to add pictures and up to date news; peace out.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home