I don’t want to lose it.
At times since I retired from University of Florida Office of Interprofessional Education, I feel my intellect for websites has changed immensely. First of all my computer is very old, as am I, and I don’t like the feeling I’m losing my skills. Oh and I am adding a new post via my handheld iPhone. So, not all is lost thus far.
How ironic is it that I retired two years ago, September 30 th to be exact, my daughter-in-law gets a job with Alzheimer’s Association and I don’t remember how to even get into my blog at times, let alone WordPress website where I have another blog.
I watched a movie, “Still Alice” and will use my blog when I can get into it to mind my own business. Minding my own business will be exactly that, making notes to self and along the way encouragement to keep trying and keep learning.
I love myself and don’t want to lose me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home