February 2025
Tomorrow morning brings last day of February 2025. We will not see that ever again in 2025, 2026, or anytime after.
February 13 my niece was born but too late for Daddy to meet as he died long before. I'm writing this down now hoping if I write it down, I will get it out of my head to sleep.
Daddy walked to the store I was told to buy Mother a valentine box of chocolates. The box was yellow. Daddy died a day after Valentines Day and I remember seeing the yellow box shaped like a heart later on when Mother came to live here.
Ed and I were taken to Trail ways to make that long sad trip to Tampa. I remember Jesse Glitch being there. Debbie had Suzanne the next day. I at first didn't want to think about a new little sister was born and in replacement of my Dad. Now I think totally different as I love Suz to pieces.
I'm not a big fan of February and long before Daddy died I knew something significant was going to happen in February so there it is.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home